Best Practices for Restaurants on Instagram
Social Media Marketing Educator Sabrina Kizzie is a digital marketing specialist and blogger who pens the popular SabrinaOnFood.com blog joins Enterprise Radio to discuss best practices for restaurants on instagram.
- How are restaurants using Instagram to attract diners?
- What other stories can you share through photos that give followers a better understanding of your restaurant?
- How can someone unveil a new dish or item?
- Are contests effective on Instagram? And what’s an example of a contest that a brand can do?
- How else should restaurants be using Instagram to grow and attract business?
Sabrina Kizzie, is an instructor at the City University of New York Baruch College – Division of Continuing and Professional Studies. Sabrina Kizzie achieved notoriety after being named one of the 25 Most Influential Women for 2014 by the Bronx Times.
Sabrina received both a Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Long Island University, and is currently pursuing a Ph. D. at Capella University. Sabrina has more than 15 years of marketing experience and is recognized as a marketing expert, author and speaker.