Xtraction Services: Cannabis Extraction
Antony Radbod the Chief Marketing Officer & Dr. Dwayne Dundore the Chief Technology Officer of Xtraction Services (“XS”) whose extraction equipment separates cannabis plant elements into the highest quality and purity of products for commercialization joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Antony Radbod & Dr. Dwayne Dundore discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us a brief overview of Xtraction Services.
- With regard to Extraction-as-a-Service, what makes this model so appealing to the companies you work with and the goals you seek to achieve?
- In terms of the technical details of the equipment you provide, what is so remarkable, if you will, about this machinery?
- Concerning the economics of your company, break things down for us. Why is your business model disruptive–for the good of individual businesses and consumers alike?
- What are your long-term plans for Xtraction Services?
Antony Radbod is the Chief Marketing Officer for Xtraction Services (“XS”), whose extraction equipment separates cannabis plant elements into the highest quality and purity of products for commercialization.
Dr. Dwayne Dundore is the Chief Technology Officer of Xtraction Services (“XS”). He is one of the leading design engineers to innovate extraction technology unique to the cannabis industry. Having spent years perfecting this new system for highly efficient extraction, Dr. Dundore and his accomplished team, have created an automated supercritical CO₂ extraction system, capable of achieving industry leading efficiency per run.
People also listened to this: Caliva: On the Forefront of the Cannabis Revolution in California