XSplit: Adapting to Transitional Times
Sean Fee, CEO of XSplit, a suite of visual communication tools empowering remote workers, businesses, and content creators to share ideas with the world joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us more about XSplit and the type of products you provide?
- Tell us more about XSplit Presenter and XSplit Capture? How do these solutions help people?
- What prompted XSplit to shift its focus from gaming to business centric solutions?
- How do you navigate pivoting the business focus?
- How can companies adapt to changing times? What are key steps in the process?
Sean Fee is the CEO of XSplit, a suite of visual communication tools empowering remote workers, businesses, and content creators to share ideas with the world. Sean joined XSplit following its acquisition of Player.me in 2016 and has served as Chief Product Officer and Chief Commercial Officer before taking over as CEO in late 2020.
Sean started his career in investment banking before launching his first startup in 2007. Sean has spent over 14 years in the digital media technology space launching a number of his own products and businesses as well as advising, consulting and mentoring other startups and large businesses across 3 continents. Sean’s expertise spans across areas such as esports, gaming, elearning, music, film and TV.
Sean has also invested in a number of businesses over the years and spends a good amount of time advising early-stage startup founders. Sean holds a degree in Economics and two master’s degrees in Financial Economics and Management.