Workplace Wellness Matters More Than Ever!
Stuart Polwarth, Founder and Director of Stuart Polwarth Wellness Advisory providing personal values-based holistic health coaching joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
- Tell me about your passion(s).
- What drove you to first become a health coach?
- Every industry and business is being disrupted today. How did you prepare yourself to transition from ‘mental health specialist’ to an entrepreneur and speaker?
- If you had your chance what would you do differently?
- For someone first starting out with a new concept or idea, what is the best advice you can give?
- How important are mentors / coaches in your own business and personal development growth?
I am an award-winning mental health advisor who creates holistic wellness solutions for people and their organisations..
Before we commence I conduct an assessment of an individual’s current position across the domains of personality, social connectedness, physical health, and mental health.
I work with each person to identify how their current lifestyle is preventing them from achieving their goals and then an individualised program is developed in consultation with them to plot, review, and achieve individual wellbeing.
Website: StuartPolwarthWellnessAdvisory.com (Coming)
People also listened to this: The Transition to Concierge Medicine with Dr. Annette Osher