Workplace Trends in 2023 and Role of Technology in Maximising Engagement and Productivity
Kevin Wilhelm, Country Manager at Sharry, a workplace experience platform for enterprises and office buildings that brings multiple touch points to redefine workplace experience joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Kevin Wilhelm discuss the following:
- Tell us more about Sharry – what does the company do? Where is it located and where does it operate?
- You talk about workplace experience – what trends are you seeing in this space and what is the role of technology?
- Hybrid work is a widely discussed term due to the pandemic. Can you explain how you see enterprises defining what it means?
- What factors do enterprises and developers need to take into account when choosing technology partners that will help them resolve their needs when it comes to upgrading their spaces?
- What role does data play in all this and how are enterprises evaluating ROI?
Sharry is a workplace experience platform for offices and office buildings. Our solution brings multiple touch points to redefine workplace experience, including mobile access with Apple Wallet support, smart parking, hybrid work, visitor management, employee engagement, and occupancy analytics. More than 40,000,000 sq. ft. is powered by Sharry software, including the iconic One Vanderbilt high-rise in Manhattan, NYC.
Kevin Wilhelm is a Country Manager at Sharry and has more than 10 years of experience providing clients with innovative and effective solutions for their system integration needs. At Sharry, Wilhelm is supporting the brand’s operations in the US and Canada, ensuring customers’ satisfaction, supporting partners, and working with clients on new businesses.
People also listened to this: Key Strategies from Successful Influencers to Motivate People to Excel Professionally and Personally