Key Strategies from Successful Influencers to Motivate People to Excel Professionally and Personally
Stephen McGarvey is an international speaker, an expert on persuasion and influence, and the founder of a boutique consulting firm, Solutions In Mind joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal #1 Best Seller Ignite a Shift: Engaging Minds, Guiding Emotions and Driving Behavior.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Stephen McGarvey discuss the following:
- Why did you write Ignite a Shift?
- In your book Ignite a Shift you talk about the think, feel, do process. Can you explain why this concept is so important?
- In your book Ignite a Shift talk about the power of certain words. What are these words and why should marketers use them carefully and with intention?
- What does it mean to influence with integrity and why is this concept so important in the fields of sales and marketing?
- How can individuals establish and strengthen relationships with clients?
- How can an organization hire, retain and motivate talent?
- How can a person build or repair rapport with colleagues, vendors or clients?
- What tips do you have to help marketing professionals communicate effectively in remote work environments and with colleagues across different areas of an organization (sales, product management, operations, customer success, etc.)?
- How does an understanding of how the human brain processes information help people improve their communication skills?
Stephen McGarvey is an international speaker, an expert on persuasion and influence, and the founder of a boutique consulting firm, Solutions In Mind. He assists corporations and audiences around the world in solving difficult communications problems by guiding them on an engaging, fast-paced, fascinating journey inside the unconscious mind. His new book is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal #1 Best Seller Ignite a Shift: Engaging Minds, Guiding Emotions and Driving Behavior (Morgan James Publishing, July 2022).
People also listened to this: Key Steps to Building More Collaborative Relationships