WordSouth, a content marketing firm serving electric utilities and telecommunications companies
- Your company does a lot of work with rural telecommunications providers. What are’some of the challenges that industry is facing?
- So how is WordSouth using content marketing to help these companies meet these challenges?
- From an editorial standpoint, what are some of the goals utilities should keep in mind when creating content for their customers and subscribers?
- How has the idea of partnerships impacted this regional telco magazine?
- How important is structure and planning to the successful launch of a content marketing program?
Stephen V. Smith has been writing about people, business, politics, utilities and other mysteries for 22 years. An award-winning writer and photographer, Smith left the newspaper business and launched WordSouth on New Years Day 1996. The company focuses on serving the rural electric and telecommunications industries, helping clients tell their stories through a variety of channels. With the help of his wife and business partner Michele, Smith has built a team of professional writers, designers and project managers that brings a structured approach to developing and deploying content for WordSouth clients.
Related Web Site: www.wordsouth.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: