Bradley Corbett a San Diego criminal defense attorney
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eSanDiego (Greater San Diego, CA Entrepreneurs).
- What motivated you to start your own law practice?
- What has been the biggest surprise to you in owning your own business?
- With big law firms having more resources, how are you able to compete?
- You experiment with a lot of forms of advertising. What have been the most effective forms of marketing for your practice?
- What advice would you have to aspiring lawyers or small business owners?
Bradley Corbett is the owner of The Law Office of Bradley R. Corbett – a San Diego and North County criminal defense law firm. Bradley attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in California and was hired straight out of law school to one of the largest law firms in San Diego.
After many years of experience and hundreds of cases, Bradley started his own practice which is growing rapidly. He is a true believer in the legal system and takes pride in assisting his fellow citizens receive the best possible outcome for their case.
Related Web Site: www.bradleycorbettlaw.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: