Wide Open Spaces, Your Discount Hunting, Fishing and Outdoor Gear Location
Denis O’Dwyer, the Co-Founder and CEO of Wide Open Spaces, the leading social commerce and content site servicing the hunting and fishing community joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Denis O’Dwyer discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about Wide Open Spaces?
- Why is there a need for Wide Open Spaces today?
- Who signs up for the service and what do people tend to buy on Wide Open Spaces that they can’t get elsewhere?
- Are you giving smaller mom/pop shops an opportunity for exposure?
- What’s the bigger vision / plans for the future with Wide Open Spaces?
Denis O’Dwyer is the co-founder and CEO of Wide Open Spaces, the leading social commerce and content site servicing the hunting and fishing community. Most recently Denis was the VP of Sales at Clover, an innovative local ad start up based in Mountain View, CA. Prior to Clover, Denis was Vice President of Local Sales at Yelp, growing the sales force from 25 to 240 employees, while opening and leading offices in New York City and Scottsdale, AZ. He has also held senior sales roles, at Yahoo!, HotJobs, Unwired Nation and Podcast Ready.
Currently he is an investor in and sits on the board at QuickGifts, a local gift card platform based in Austin, TX. He has an BS in Finance from the University of Oregon, and lives in Austin, TX.
Denis is a life long angler with a growing passion for hunting.