Why People Don’t Believe You: Building Credibility from the Inside Out
Rob Jolles is a sought-after speaker who teaches, entertains, and inspires audiences worldwide joins Enterprise Radio. His newest book is: Why People Don’t Believe You…Building Credibility from the Inside Out.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rob Jolles discuss the following:
- Why do so many of us struggle with being believed?
- In your book you write, “it’s not the words, it’s the tune” that makes us credible. Could you expand on that?
- When someone doesn’t believe us, our internal default is to think, “Let me show you how much I know. I’m an expert.” But you explain that this approach will only undermine us further. Why?
- You talk about keeping people’s attention with a “shot clock.” How does this work?
- Once we come across as credible, how can we keep it going for the long haul?
Rob Jolles is a sought-after speaker who teaches, entertains, and inspires audiences worldwide. His live programs in and around the world have enabled him to amass a client list of Fortune 500 companies including Toyota, Disney, GE, a dozen universities, and over 50 financial institutions. He is the best-selling author of six books, including his latest release, Why People Don’t Believe You…Building Credibility from the Inside Out.
People also listened to this: Alaska Man: A Memoir of Growing Up and Living in the Wild of Alaska