Why I chose a start-up over a corporation
AJ Saleem at Suprex Learning, a company that helps all sorts of students achieve their educational goals joins Enterprise Radio to talk about why he chose a start-up over a corporation.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest AJ Saleem discuss the following:
- What is the challenge for businesses that are on the top of search engines versus companies that have strong word of mouth or branding?
- How important is salary versus meaningfulness of a job?
- What was the jump you took to start your business and did you have a plan?
- Should you always have a “customer is always right mentality”?
- Can you tell me the difference between time efficiency at a startup versus fortune 500 company or other large corporation?
AJ Saleem is the Director of Suprex Private Tutoring, a leading private tutoring and test prep company based in Houston. AJ has created a big dent in the private tutoring market by offering well-trained, high qualified teachers who are also dynamic instructors. The company also operates in New York and Chicago.