Why do discovery before starting a web project?
Barbara Carneiro, Founder and Senior Strategist at Word Revolution, a communication and design agency for churches and ministries joins Enterprise Radio to discuss why doing discovery before starting a web project.
- Why start a web project with discovery? Get into those details as this would be of help.
- What are the risks of starting to design the website without doing discovery?
- Who should be in the discovery sessions with you?
- What steps does one need to take to do proper discovery before starting their project?
- What do you do once discovery is complete? How can we use the information collected to build the project?
Tip: Discovery seems to be the foundation for a successful website, specially if you are looking for more than just having a presence online. With discovery you can approach your web project with a goal in mind and measure the results accurately. It allows you to laser focus your time, money and resources and therefore increase the effectiveness of your website. It comes down to increase ROI.
Barbara Carneiro, is the Founder of Word Revolution (a communication and design agency for Christian ministries) and the brain behind 4:12 Lab (a training program for Church Communication). She is Christ follower, forever curious strategist, minimalist designer, storyteller and geek. You will make her happy with a white chocolate mocha.
Follow Word Revolution: