When Is A Mentor The Right Move For Your Career?
Ben & Sarah Nadler from Portland, Oregon, a lifestyle coaching team that provides expert advice to artists, solopreneurs & small business owners so they can get a financial grip joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ben & Sarah Nadler discuss the following:
- How long have you been helping people make their name known?
- Do you have any recommendations for listeners who are struggling financially because they have stepped out of the traditional 9-5 model?
- When is a mentor a “nice to have” and at what point does it become a necessity to have that expert advice in your corner?
- How is mentorship or coaching different for artists & solopreneurs than it is for small business owners?
- What really separates you from just downloading an app, or watching live webinars by Grant Cardone or Tony Robbins?
Sarah Nadler is a financial & marketing advisor for artists, solopreneurs & small business owners. Her background in graphic design & social media has helped hundreds improve their net worth and grow their businesses.
Ben Nadler is the inventor of The Financial Grip system of personal money management. A climber with 20 years of experience ascending thousands of rock faces, he leverages the adventurer mentality when analyzing the gap between wealth & expenses so clients can achieve their financial & lifestyle goals.
Co-founder of Bookpreneurbiz.com, Ben is the editor-in-chief of BookPod: The Indie-Filter Podcast and plays a role in disrupting the publication industry by helping self-published authors make their name known.