What’s next for technology?
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss what’s next for technology.
- Currently, what is your favourite thing about technology?
- Do you think you would still be in the same position today without technology’s presence?
- What do you predict will be the advanced in technology over the next 5 years?
- You mentioned AI is a possibility… what is your opinion on such a controversial topic?
- What is your advice to business owners who are reluctant to embrace this change.
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.