eCommerce Radio, EPN News, eVancouver, Sales / Marketing
What You Need to Know Before Starting an Ecommerce Business
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:17 — 15.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Opal Hurteau, the Founder of Sun Vixen Swimwear, an ecommerce site that sells designer swimwear joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Opal Hurteau discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to start Sun Vixen Swimwear, in particular what made you decide to create an online swimwear store?
- What were the biggest challenges you faced when starting an ecommerce business?
- Swimwear is a highly competitive industry, what makes Sun Vixen Swimwear different?
- Tell me about your customers? Who are they and where do they live?
- What advice do you have for anyone considering starting an ecommerce business?
Opal Hurteau is the founder of Sun Vixen Swimwear Inc., a Canadian online swimwear boutique that offers an exclusive collection of top quality swimsuits designed by the hottest swimwear brands. Personal styling services and customer service make this swimwear company an industry stand-alone.
Partial proceeds from all sales go to the One Girl Can Foundation, in support of girls in Africa.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Connecting you to the ethical food companies