What is your money doing for you? Tips for Investing in real estate!
Leah Slaughter, Owner of OmniKey Realty, a property management and real estate company joins Enterprise Radio to discuss what is your money doing for you and tips for investing in real estate!
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Real Estate Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Leah Slaughter discuss the following:
- We hear about opportunities to invest in real estate all the time. For people who are interested in getting involved but have no experience, what are your suggestions when it comes to learning the basics?
- Who is the right candidate for investing in real estate? What does it take financially and what does it take time commitment wise?
- For those who are currently a landlord or property owner, what are the benefits to securing a property management company? Are the fees worth it? How much money are you losing out on by doing so?
- When it comes to home renovations to increase property value, what are the easiest and least expensive things you can do that will make a difference.
- What are some tips to be a more effective landlord for people who are renting property?
Leah Slaughter is a native Texan, born and raised in Dallas. Leah and her husband, co-owner Michael Slaughter, founded OmniKey Realty together in the Summer of 2006. Leah and Michael speak around the nation and on the radio about real estate matters both about their unique and successful hands-on approach to investment and property management as well as doing training and guidance for real estate investors.
People also listened to this: DL3 Realty, one of Chicago’s most active community developers