What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & How It Can Help You Outsmart Your Competition
Daniel Pullen and Leigh Pullen, Co-founders at CiGen, a pure-play specialist in the realms of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Daniel Pullen and Leigh Pullen discuss the following:
- What is robotic process automation and who can benefit from it?
- What are the benefits of RPA?
- How do you implement RPA in your company? What are the different types of software on the market?
- What types of processes are suitable for automation?
- How quickly can RPA be implemented?
- What are some examples of processes automated for different industries for your clients, and results obtained?
- How do you calculate the ROI of your RPA deployment, and measure RPA success?
CiGen is a pure-play specialist in the realms of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation. CiGen has been at the forefront of Robotic Process Automation in Australia and the Asia Pacific region since 2015, being one of the first pure-play service providers in the region.
We partner with organisations to help them actualise the benefits of robotic process automation, achieve rapid ROI and cultivate a flexible operational environment for their future growth.
Our ultimate goal is to energise the organisations and workforce of tomorrow as digital technologies increasingly evolve toward Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computational Intelligence (CI).
CiGen offers a comprehensive range of Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation services: pilot program, implementation, licensing, consulting, training, management and support, RPA Robots for Hire.
Whether you’re starting on your process automation journey, have completed a proof of concept / pilot or have commenced an implementation program, CiGen will bring a wealth of shared experience, proven implementation track record and flexible approach to our partnership with you.
People also listened to this: Tips for Business Owners to Get Back Control and Grow Your Profits