Vida Health, your mobile, virtual care platform, and health expert marketplace
Stephanie Tilenius, the CEO and Co-Founder of Vida Health a next generation, mobile, virtual care platform, and health expert marketplace for consumers and businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Stephanie Tilenius discuss the following:
- Talk to us about the background of Vida and how the platform got started?
- What is the biggest advantage of team-based approach such as Vida and why should one hire a health coach online?
- Get into if you would briefly, How does Vida’s technology work?
- Who are your health coaches? Are they doctors or are they certified in the fitness field?
- How can traditional doctors work with their patients to recommend this platform and are they recommending it?
- So many start a health program and then stop. What would you say to that person that is motivated to lose weight but has failed countless times before. Is this where a health coach platform helps?
- From a competitive standpoint, what do you see as being Vida’s biggest selling point? What makes it different from the competition?
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to launch a new product or a mobile app for that matter?
- Are there any additional products or features in the works or where do you see Vida a year from now?
- How much will this cost the user and where can one go to download Vida and get started?
Stephanie Tilenius is CEO and Co-Founder of Vida Health. Vida is a next generation, mobile, virtual care platform, and health expert marketplace for consumers and businesses. Vida connects you with a health provider 24/7 to help you lose weight, optimize your health and fitness, reduce blood pressure or cholesterol or manage a chronic condition like diabetes, cardiac risk or cancer. Vida is deployed at Fortune 500-1000 companies, Duke, Stanford and MD Anderson among others.
Before founding Vida, Stephanie held senior leadership positions at PayPal, eBay and Google. Stephanie was VP of Commerce and Payments at Google where she built Google Wallet and Google Shopping Express. Prior to Google, Stephanie was SVP of eBay.com and VP of PayPal Merchant Services. Prior to eBay, Stephanie founded PlanetRx.com, an online pharmacy and healthcare company that went public in 1999. Stephanie sits on two public boards – Coach Inc. and Seagate Technology.