Upcoming Coaching Documentary: “It’s Not a Movie, It’s a Movement!”
Patryk Wezowski, the Producer & Director of the upcoming Coaching Documentary “It’s Not a Movie, It’s a Movement!” joins Enterprise Radio. Wezowski is the Founder of the Center for Body Language, World’s #1 Body Language Training for Business, Sales, Recruitment and Negotiations.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Patryk Wezowski discuss the following:
- What is the purpose of this film?
- What will the film showcase?
- Who will be directing this film?
- How are you going to fund “Coaching” Movie?
- If someone contributes to the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for the “Coaching” Movie, what can they receive in return?
- What would you like to truly achieve with this film?
- When will it go public?
Patryk & Kasia Wezowski have built their success on creating the Center for Body Language, the world’s #1 training center for business people in 15 countries. With the tremendous success they’ve had transforming the lives of clients with personal challenges, they wanted to create something from their hearts driven by their passion for what they do, coaching!
With their backgrounds, experience and with the collaboration of other professional speakers, they are producing the film, “Coaching” Movie, in mid-year 2015.
Here are a more credentials for Patryk & Kasia Wezowski:
- Executive Producers of the Award-Winning Documentary, “Destressed”
- Founders of the #1 Body Language Training for Business
- Best Selling Authors of “The Micro Expressions Book for Business”
- Celebrity analysis through international media (CBS, Fox, Forbes)
- International Speakers (TEDx, Harvard University, Top Conferences)