2015 is the first year when the Affordable Care Act provisions go into effect
Mike Davidov, owner and managing principal at Davidoff and Associates CPA’s, a CPA firm in Alexandria, Virginia that provides tax compliance, accounting and business advisory services to individuals, small businesses and non-profits again joins Enterprise Radio.
- 2015 is the first year when Affordable Care Act provisions go into effect. How do business owners who have 25 or fewer employees are affected?
- How are individual taxpayers affected by Affordable Care Act?
- What is the single most popular reason why clients hire Davidoff & Associates?
- What would you recommend to business owners who are just starting out?
- How will the business planning/business strategy help a business owner who wants to fuel growth their business?
Mr. Michael Davidov, CPA is a seasoned accounting and management professional with solid international and domestic experience in professional services industry. His expertise lies in professional business management, individual and corporate taxation, process reengineering, setting up of accounting operations, financial reporting systems and internal audit. Small businesses and non-profit organizations are Michael’s specialty.
Michael set up his practice in 2003 when he realized that many existing accounting and tax services providers employ a generic approach to unique customers’ needs causing a high level of dissatisfaction and lack of loyalty. Michael’s guiding life principle is “listen and help others succeed”. This became a modus operandi at our firm. Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds the Bachelor of Science in Finance from University of Maryland at College Park.