Unlimited Graphic Design: What it means and how Penji is leading the industry
Johnathan Grzybowski, the Co-Founder of Penji, a platform that gives you on-demand access to the top two percent of designers in the world joins Enterprise Radio. You can submit as many projects as you want, get your completed designs back in under 48 hours and only pay a flat monthly rate.
- What is Penji and why is your service a better way to outsource graphic design?
- Who are the types of people who benefit from Penji?
- How does it work and what does unlimited graphic design mean?
- How do you source your talent?
- How did Penji become the type of company it is today?
Penji is an unlimited graphic service that connects you with the top 2% of graphic designers in the world. Meet the growing demands of your internal team and clients by receiving the creative output of a design team without the overhead cost. At a fixed monthly rate, get custom design projects from logos to flyers, from digital to print, and even UX/UI. Try Penji’s on-demand design service today and see the difference tomorrow.
People also listened to this: Suzy Enables Brands to Access Real-Time Insights