Understanding the Complicated World of Tech: An interview with High Speed Experts
Patrick Ward, the Editor-In-Chief at High Speed Experts, a broadband connectivity search engine and IT industry education platform joins Enterprise Radio.
- What does your team do at High Speed Experts and why was it created?
- High Speed Experts focuses a lot on digital connectivity. Why is this so important to your team?
- When a consumer is searching for internet service, what should they be evaluating? Is there anything to particular watch out for?
- Your team at High Speed Experts recently released a study on the price changes of Spectrum packages for the last 4 years. What were your findings?
- With price fluctuations being common among Internet Providers, what can consumers do to combat them?
Tip: Always be monitoring to see if you can get better internet service in your area. Prices, packages, and speeds are constantly changing so use a tool like our Address Level Search to see if you’re truly getting the best deal on internet.
Patrick Ward is the Editor-In-Chief for High Speed Experts, a broadband connectivity search engine and IT industry education platform. High Speed Experts empowers consumers by open-sourcing information about tech services, connecting consumers who are confused about digital services with tech industry experts. Whether you are searching for internet deals on Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, etc., or just trying to figure out the best router for Verizon Fios, High Speed Experts has the information you need to understand the tech tools and services of the modern era. High Speed Experts has been recognized and featured in some of the most prestigious publications including Forbes, Ad Age, Ars Technica, Business Insider, Gizmodo.
People also listened to this: From Traditional Tech to AgTech, with Former Entropic CEO, Patrick Henry, about his Role as CEO at GroGuru