Understanding how space is used is more important than ever
Aleks Strub, the CMO at Density that provides real-time anonymous building analytics joins Enterprise Radio. The company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Upfront Ventures, and others.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Aleks Strub discuss the following:
- Tell us about Density and your solutions for businesses?
- Why is it important to understand how space is being used?
- This has been the most challenging year in many of our lifetimes. Can you share some examples of how your customers are using Density to bring people back to the workplace safely?
- One of the characteristics that separates Density from competitors is that your technology does not capture personally identifiable information. Why is privacy so important?
- Fast forward to post-COVID. Things have returned to normal. How do you believe the future of work will have changed?
- You recently launched a new product called Open Area. Can you walk us through that a bit more and what customers can learn from it?
Aleks Strub is the Chief Marketing Officer at Density where she oversees both product and marketing organizations. Density measures occupancy of any space in real-time without invading privacy.
Prior to Density, Aleks was the CMO at Imperfect Foods for 4 years where she took the company through a Series C fundraise and from 10 to 1400+ employees. Whatever she’s working on, it has to mean something and make the world better. She believes that your people are your greatest asset, a brand isn’t just a logo, fonts, and colors, and you make decisions with data, not opinions.
People also listened to this: Disruptive Marketing: Building a Brand that gets attention