Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Paul Mitchell discuss the following:
- Why was the timing right for you to bring your company and your products to the U.S.?
- Why have people been willing to sacrifice stereo sound in favor of the standalone mono speakers that are so popular?
- What are the advantages of making your audio products all Bluetooth-based?
- There’s been a resurgence of people – especially young people – embracing vinyl records. How do you account for this trend?
- Your products are made to accept music from any streaming source. Talk about the increasing popularity of people getting their music through streaming sources.
Paul Mitchell is an award-winning British audio specialist and professional producer/musician. With the help of his father, he built his first hi-fi system as a boy in the early 70’s. Paul undertook design work for a number of UK audio companies over the past 15 years resulting in widespread recognition from the hi-fi industry as well as ‘Product of the Year’ award from a leading UK publication.
People also listened to this: Teaching English as a Foreign Language is a Rising Career