Andy Healy, the Managing Director at The TEFL Org, a Market Leading Provider Of Courses To Teach English As A Foreign Language joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andy Healy discuss the following:
1. What is TEFL? Why is this a unique opportunity for recent college graduates?
2. Why do you think TEFL is growing so rapidly in the US, specifically for those based in California?
3. Given the recent layoffs among large technology companies, how might TEFL provide an opportunity to earn money during a period of career change?
4. I understand you have many retirees earning TEFL certifications. Might this be a way to keep their minds sharp and have additional income during retirement? Tell us what you’re seeing.
5. How can our listeners learn more and what’s the first action they should take if they’re interested in earning their TEFL certification as an English instructor?
Andy Healy is Managing Director of The TEFL Org. He joined The TEFL Org last year with over 20 years’ experience in the publishing sector most recently building market leading consumer brands for Immediate Media and BBC magazines. He uses his expertise to grow the business across international markets, particularly in the US.
People also listened to this: The Importance of Supporting Cooperatives