Try Chocolate Meditation to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Diane R. Gehart, PhD, is an accomplished practitioner, professor and researcher of psychotherapy. Her new book, “Mindfulness for Chocolate Lovers: A Lighthearted Way to Stress Less and Savor More Each Day, describes how to live a sweeter life” joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Diane R. Gehart discuss the following:
- Can you really meditate with chocolate?
- What are some of the myths about happiness?
- In your book, you say happiness is a life skill. What do you mean by that?
- Can you say more about “befriending” problems?
- What do you mean when you say “crazy wisdom” is the backdoor to happiness?
- In your book, you talk about developing “fierce compassion.” What does that mean?
Diane R. Gehart, Ph.D., is an author, an award-winning professor of Counseling and Family Therapy at California State University, Northridge, and a practicing psychotherapist. Her new book is Mindfulness for Chocolate Lovers: A Lighthearted Way to Stress Less and Savor More Each Day (Rowman & Littlefield, Sept. 15, 2019).
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
People also listened to this: Trust your Gut: An interview with Gut Garden’s Lily Berman Lopez