TrustED: The Bridge to School Improvement
Dr. Toby A. Travis, the Founder of TrustED®, a framework for school improvement focused on developing trusted leaders and author of his new book isTrustED – The Bridge to School Improvement joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- You have been quoted as saying that “Teachers do not leave schools, they leave school leaders.” Is that the primary reason we are in the midst of a national teacher shortage? How does this relate to the overall employment crisis?
- In your book, you state that “trusted leadership” is the greatest inhibitor to organizational improvement and growth? Why?
- How does the trust level of leaders result in higher levels of performance by those within their organization?
- What organizational restructuring is needed to support the greater success of employees?
- When broken, can the trust of a leader be repaired? If so, how?
Dr. Toby A. Travis is the founder of TrustED®, a framework for school improvement focused on developing trusted leaders. The application of his research serves as the basis for the TrustED® School Leader 360 Assessment, which schools worldwide utilize to inform school improvement initiatives. In addition, he is an Executive Consultant with the Global School Consulting Group, an Adjunct Professor for the International Graduate Program of Educators for the State University of New York College at Buffalo, and an experienced teacher and administrator of PS-12 schools. His new book is TrustED – The Bridge to School Improvement.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How to Build Authentic Inclusion in a Segregated World with Melinda Jennis