TrueLine Publishing: Increasing Revenues Through Custom Media Solutions
Haj Carr, President and CEO of TrueLine Publishing, a full service media marketing firm that helps businesses manage and grow their reputations through custom media solutions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Haj Carr discuss the following:
- What is TrueLine Publishing?
- What media solutions does TrueLine Publishing and its magazines offer?
- Why would a company want or need to be featured in your magazines?
- Can you give some examples of how businesses could use their case-studies, brochures and journal feature in their marketing efforts?
- Why are reviews, in particular, third-party reviews from trusted sources like yourselves, important for marketing and building a reputation?
- What’s your number one recommendation for enhancing a business’ online reputation?
Haj Carr is the President and CEO of TrueLine Publishing, a full-service publishing firm that helps businesses manage and grow their marketing portfolios and public images through custom media solutions.
From start to finish, TrueLine Publishing produces and distributes three distinct business-to-business trade journals — US Builders Review, US Business Executive and Canadian Business Executive — that cater to clients in all industry verticals. TrueLine’s dynamic and award-winning production and editorial teams connect with top executives in construction, manufacturing, energy, health care, technology, food and beverage, hospitality, agriculture and more to draw out unique perspectives and insights regarding a host of diverse markets. Each journal’s distribution is targeted toward leaders by industry, company size and region, specifically sharing information where it will be most effective. And each feature company receives custom-designed media to enhance and shape their digital and print marketing efforts.
A serial entrepreneur, Haj has founded several companies, including successful mortgage, real estate and finance businesses. He is a father to four children and a salsa dancing enthusiast.