Michael Frizell, Founder & CEO of Pet Circle, Australia’s largest online pet supplies company joins Enterprise Radio to discuss tried and tested strategies in marketing to niche audiences.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eAustralia, our Australian entrepreneurs & business owners.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Frizell discuss the following:
- The pet industry is a niche market, what strategies have you implemented to hone in on such a niche audience?
- We read that Australians spend more on their pets than any other country. How do you use this kind of data to market to potential customers?
- How do you make the most out of your marketing spend?
- What marketing ‘breakthroughs’ have you had since launching Pet Circle?
- What are top 3 lessons you’ve learned in online marketing? Maybe something that other business owners in niche industries can learn from.
Whether it’s premium pet food, medication, accessories, cat litter box furniture, toys or treats, Pet Circle has the world’s most trusted and recognised brands at significantly less than traditional or even other online retailers, all backed up by our price guarantee.
Established in 2011 and headquartered in Alexandria in Sydney, Pet Circle has quickly become Australia’s largest online pet supplies company servicing over 50,000 customers right across the country and employing over 25 team members.
In addition to traditional one-off purchasing options Pet Circle also offers a unique subscription based service that allows you to set up your pet supplies order and receive it every month or on whatever timeline suits you.