Transformational Coaching with Lana Elco
Lana Elco, a transformational relationship coach and intimacy expert, speaker and the Founder of the Empowered Woman’s Club joins Enterprise Radio to tell us more about transformational coaching.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lana Elco discuss the following:
- Tell us more about you. How did you first get into transformational coaching?
- In your own words, what is transformational coaching?
- What is the overall benefit of transformational coaching and is it just for couples, or does it help any relationship whether it is parent/child or friendships, in the workplace etc?
- The pandemic has added a lot of stress to relationships. Do you have any tips those who want to strengthen their relationships?
- It is hard to juggle being an entrepreneur and having a family. How do you balance both?
- Is there any advice you have for other women business owners that are first starting their company. What are some tips to make sure your company stays successful in these times?
- How about lessons learned. If you were to start your business over today, anything you would do different?
- Are you working on any exciting new projects now and how will they help people?
- April is Financial Literary Month. Is there any advice you have about how to approach the topic of money when it comes to either business or personal?
Lana Elco is a transformational coach, intimacy expert, speaker, the Founder of the Empowered Women’s Club. Lana helps women heal their wounds in a relationship with men, discover their innate gifts and soul purpose, live and grow business the feminine way. She believes everything is interconnected and every women has a unique gift that can activate he feminine potential in the area of love, creativity and business.
Lana has a Master’s Degree in Social & Political Sciences, Business Administration, studied transpersonal psychology and is certified with Grof Transpersonal Training, trained in NVC (Non Violent Communication), Zegg Psychodrama, Intimacy and Tantra. She has been working with cross-cultural couples and women from all over the world on their relationships for more than 10 years.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
People also listened to this: Where are the electric and autonomous vehicle industries headed in 2021 and beyond?