Tomasa Macapinlac, The Self-Care Queen, who helps “BIZY” women, who are on the edge of burnout, have vivacious energy so that they can accomplish the things they want the most joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tomasa Macapinlac discuss the following:
- I understand you transitioned from a highly successful yet high-stress corporate career, to a more balanced and joyful life sharing and practicing ancient healing arts which greatly improve vitality and well being. What was your life like before you had this awakening?
- Can you describe the turning point when you realized that the Healing Arts and practices that you had been exposed to were so transformational and uplifting, that you were willing to dedicate your life to sharing them?
- What are some of the biggest rewards you have experienced in your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well-being, as a result of the healing tools you practice and share with others?
- Can you share with us a little about your upcoming ‘The Ultimate Rejuvenation EXPERIENCE’ Live Retreat, and what are some of the concrete learnings and tools that participants will take away from the experience?
- What makes a retreat immersion experience more profoundly rejuvenating and revitalizing than studying these techniques part-time?
Are you a “BIZY” woman who often feels tired? Tomasa Macapinlac, “The Self-Care Queen” teaches you simple self-help tools you can do anytime, anywhere to boost your energy naturally. 15 years ago, with 2 young children and a thriving career in the hi-tech industry Tomasa experienced burnout. Asian Bodywork helped her heal.
Now, a nationally recognized Diplomat of Asian Bodywork Therapy she has given thousands of sessions, dozens of talks, workshops and retreats. Tomasa is the author of “The Vibrant Energy Flow System” guided audio program and the founder of “Quadruple Your Energy in 6 weeks Webinar Series”.
Related Web Site: www.selfcarequeendom.com/ultimaterejuvenation/experience
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it’s owners.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: