Jeff Skipper, an international change leadership consultant for organizations in energy, finance, technology, and other industries joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is “Dancing with Disruption: Leading Dramatic Change During Global Transformation”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channels.
- What is the most critical intervention during transformational change?
- What do leaders do when they have to go back on their commitments? i.e., the scope changes, the date changes, or they have to abandon the change?
- Why do people perceive change to be hard?
- What do leaders commonly get wrong when rolling out a change?
- What do you do with people who just won’t buy into the change?
- What is the wrong way to deal with resistance?
- Why did global leaders fail to get compliance across the board during the pandemic?
- Why isn’t training enough to help people prepare for a change?
Jeff Skipperis an international change leadership consultant for organizations in energy, finance, technology, and other industries. For over twenty-five years, beginning with a twelve-year career at IBM, he has guided change projects by focusing on the people side of change. As CEO he grew a transformation services company to seven figures in just five years. He and his family live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His new book isDancing with Disruption: Leading Dramatic Change During Global Transformation.
People also listened to this: The Power of Branding Investing: Securing Your Business’s Future with Andréa Albright