Tips for how to keep healthy this new year with Dr. Roger Sahoury
Dr. Roger Sahoury is a Chiropractor in Paramus, New Jersey and the founder and owner of Above and Beyond Holistic Wellness Center joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio to discuss his weight loss protocol and give us tips for how to keep healthy this new year.
- Many Americans have made weight loss their new years resolution. Can you tell me about your weight loss protocol?
- How does this differ from say an HCG diet?
- How many individuals have gone through the program and can you give me an example of someone that was very successful.
- What if I had one hundred pounds to lose, can I repeat the program?
- What are 5 weight loss tips you can provide to anyone looking to lose weight now?
- I understand you have a book coming out in a few weeks. What is the name of that book and the general premise?
- What is the cost of the program and where can I go to get more information?
Dr. Roger Sahoury is a Chiropractor in Paramus, New Jersey and the founder and owner of Above and Beyond Holistic Wellness Center. A motorcycle accident at age 20, led Dr. Sahoury, led him to discover his life’s work. Dr. Sahoury takes a systemic approach that first and foremost analyses how the nervous system is functioning. He is a mentor to many chiropractors. Dr. Sahoury’s Paramus Chiropractic and Wellness facility is unique and different because it utilizes advanced computerized technology that can detect the hidden causes of any health problem with over 50 different techniques to correct the physical, chemical, and emotional blockages that can take place. Dr. Sahoury focuses on correcting the cause instead of treating any symptoms or masking the problem. Dr. Sahoury also takes a holistic approach to weight loss and customizes weight loss plans for each individual.