Baby’s Brilliant APP, providing digital educational and entertaining content for babies and toddlers
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Benedict Coulter discuss the following:
- Why was Baby’s Brilliant created?
- What ages are the apps designed for?
- Who conceptualized the app and how did you come up with the idea & describe some of the features.
- For those who might be thinking of designing an app is there any business tips that you can provide?
- Where do you see the company one year for now?
- You just came out with a Read Along feature for military families. Can you describe how that works and what a family needs to do to participate.
- Are there any other products in the works?
- Is the product available for all platforms?
Benedict Coulter is a highly accomplished, award-winning creative advertising executive who co-founded and led one of Hollywood’s most highly respected creative agencies, Trailer Park. Benedict’s expertise goes far beyond editing and producing hundreds of trailers. His unique and trail blazing marketing and branding strategies have been integral to the phenomenal success of some of the biggest and best motion pictures of all time. Benedict is known in the industry as one of the savviest business entrepreneurs in the creative space. His commitment to providing clients with superior creative and nurturing filmmaker relationships has been his ‘mantra’ his entire career.
In addition to film, Benedict also has close ties to some of the most successful musicians in history. He collaborated directly with The Beatles for years, and created a number of marketing materials for the band, including The Beatles Anthology, One , Let it Be…Naked, among many others, and also created trailers for U2, Prince and The Rolling Stones.
He received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2001 Cannes Film Festival for his contribution to the motion picture industry. In 2014, Benedict and his wife Ulli launched Baby’s Brilliant, an innovative company providing educational and entertaining content for babies and toddlers, in a digital format. Drawing from his vast cinematic and musical experience, he helped her create a multitude of visual and musical experiences, for babies and toddlers, in multiple languages. They formatted all the content for tablets and smartphones, and designed and produced an App that would make it all instantly available, anywhere in the world. In partnership with Apple and iTunes, all Videos, Music and Night Lights are downloadable to iPhones and iPads with the Baby’s Brilliant app and the Android version will be available soon.