Bonnie Low-Kramen, a workplace and career coach & author who has built a business from her experience as a personal assistant to Oscar winner Olympia Dukakis joins Enterprise Radio to discuss workplace communication.
- How does miscommunication and noncommunication contribute to inner-office conflict?
- How can we improve communication techniques in the workplace?
- What are the three most effective ways leaders/managers solve problems – especially in the entrepreneurial environment?
- What is your advice on how to resolve cultural communications in the workplace?
- What are the top three communication skills every entrepreneur must master?
Bonnie Low-Kramen’s is one of the most respected advisers in the administrative profession. The author of the bestselling book, Be the Ultimate Assistant, she is known for her passionate commitment to professional assistants and leaders, and to effecting positive change in the global workplace. She is an international speaker, teacher, and corporate trainer.
A New Jersey native with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University, she worked as the Personal Assistant to Oscar winner Olympia Dukakis for 25 years. More information can be found on BonnieLowKramen.com.