This Entrepreneur is Redefining What it Means to be Clean
Steven Strombeck, Founder and CEO at SafeHandles, a leading manufacturer of self-cleaning products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steven Strombeck discuss the following:
- Where were you when you came up with the “aha” moment that led to creating SafeHandles?
- Your background was in real estate, not in manufacturing, how did you have the confidence to jump into such a new, unknown territory?
- What advice do you have for people who have an idea for a product?
- Your company has grown to include several products. How do you know when it is the right time to introduce a new product to the line?
- What is the most rewarding part of entrepreneurship for you?
Summary: There are so many unseen dangers when it comes to health with the Human Coronavirus as a prime example. It’s important to take action on the preventative measures, like the self-cleaning EPA approved products we manufacture.
Steve Strombeck, the Founder and CEO of SafeHandles™, is changing the world one doorknob at a time. A problem-solver with a passion for helping people, Steve has built his eight-year-old company with an eye for excellence and integrity.
With the goal of creating self-cleaning facilities, he has led his creative and talented team in developing a superior product that does just that. From EPA-registered antimicrobial adhesives, self cleaning pens, and self-cleaning portable and reusable shopping cart handles to chemical free disinfectant that kills the Human Coronavirus, the portfolio of revolutionary products continues to expand.
People also listened to this: Conducting a Business Case: How to Reveal Hidden ROI in Cloud-Based Inventory Management