Conducting a Business Case: How to Reveal Hidden ROI in Cloud-Based Inventory Management
Brent DiBartolo, the Vice President of Sales, Americas and an experienced supply chain sales leader at Cloud Inventory® joins Enterprise Radio. Brent joins us to discuss the benefits of conducting a business case specifically with an ROI focus.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brent DiBartolo discuss the following:
- Many companies now require a thorough business case, complete with a Return on Investment (ROI) analysis, before approving major expenditures on new projects. Why is conducting a business case analysis often viewed as a daunting task?
- For businesses wanting to start creating their business case, where do you recommend they start?
- Can you walk us through the process of conducting a business case?
- In terms of cloud-based inventory management, how can customers identify areas of hidden ROI as a result of this evaluation process?
- Once you have completed a business case/ROI analysis; then what?
Brent DiBartolo is the Vice President of Sales, Americas for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished sales leader with extensive experience in the Supply Chain, IT, and Finance industries, DiBartolo has a history of success training and leading sales teams, negotiating business partnerships and sales, and planning marketing strategies.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: Helping Customers Drive Value with Cloud Inventory® with Kristi Robison, Vice President, Customer Experience