Things Every Entrepreneur Should Consider Before Going Full Time On A Startup
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jacob Wedderburn-Day discuss the following:
- How did you know quitting the Bank of England Grad Scheme was the right move?
- When did you feel reassured that your idea was valid and worth investing time behind?
- How important would you say market research is? What is Canvass and what does the company do?
- Many entrepreneurs embark on this journey alone, how did having a co-founder change your approach?
- After just 2 years you’re already operating in 85 cities across the globe and recently launched in the US, Australia and Japan, what is the main struggle you’ve faced in launching an international business?
- If you could give your past self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Jacob Wedderburn-Day is the co-founder and CEO of Stasher. An economics graduate of Oxford University and UCL, Jacob is passionate about the sharing economy, game theory and football.
In its first two years of business, Stasher has picked up numerous awards, including winning Pitch@Palace, Travolution’s Startup of the Year and Expedia’s inaugural travel start up competition.
Available in over 80 cities worldwide, Stasher can help you store your belongings with shops and hotels who have secure storage space.
People also listened to this: Joy Elena Discusses the Recent Shift in the Mattress Industry