Therapy Source’s Joshua Cartagenova and the Changing Face Of School-Based Therapy
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joshua Cartagenova discuss the following:
- Please tell us how Therapy Source began.
- There are news stories literally every day about educational-based diagnoses. What is different about what you are doing and how you are working, and how do you see it fitting into the traditional business norms?
- What do you see as the benefits to this type of business that we may not realize traditionally? Why?
- You are obviously fulfilling a service need, but you are also impacting people’s lives. Is there a code you live by or that your business functions under and if so, what is it?
- Based on your personal experience, what advice would you give to entrepreneurs launching a new company — either in your space or another one?
Joshua Cartagenova is a true entrepreneurial leader, with experience developing and leading successful marketing teams in the technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and financial industries. Since 2001, Joshua has focused his efforts on providing targeted leadership, marketing insight and operations expertise to significantly contribute toward the growth of Therapy Source, the school-based therapy staffing organization he co-founded with his wife Stacey in 2001. As a result of Joshua’s strong leadership, Therapy Source has been consistently ranked in national and regional publications such as Inc. Magazine, Philadelphia Top 100, and Staffing Industry Analysts. Currently, his efforts are concentrated on investigating strategic acquisitions nationwide.
Joshua received his BA in Marketing from Hofstra University, and his MBA from Drexel University, where he earned a dual degree in International Business and Management Information Systems.
People also listened to this: From Franchisee to Tech CEO: How Rob Hunter Made The Leap to Entrepreneurism