Theorem: Creating Agile Enterprise Innovation
- What is Theorem, and what type of services does Theorem provide enterprises?
- You work with some big name companies, can you provide a recent use case for Theorem’s work?
- Why is Agile important in enterprise today?
- Can you tell us more about Theorem’s Product Management Training program?
- What is your perspective on the emerging tech market for enterprise? How has it changed over the years? Where do you see it going in the future?
Alex Finnemore is Head of New Business at Theorem. After receiving his doctorate in physics from Cambridge focused on pattern formation in polymers, Alex made the jump to software, initially working on a mobile payments system for South Africa. Alex honed his product management skills while starting a store selling designer clothing in the UK, working at moo.com, and running the product team for Boxbee, a logistics startup.
Initially joining Theorem as a product manager, Alex now oversees their revenue team, sales strategy, and project onboarding. Alex enjoys helping companies grow using technology and by improving processes and culture.
People also listened to this: Concreta Legal, a trademark law firm based in Monterrey, Mexico