The World’s First IT Support Platform & The Launch Of A New Cybersecurity Handbook
Mary Critelli and Todd Boutte of EVAN, the world’s first on-demand IT support platform that allows for outsourcing quickly, and can be accessed immediately and on a subscription basis joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mary Critelli and Todd Boutte discuss the following:
- Tell us how EVAN came to be? From my understanding it’s a story we can all relate to.
- So let’s say I’m leading a business — small or medium — and I have some technology issues. How does EVAN work? Share how the platform works.
- EVAN’s platform — it’s my understanding — is not just a few IT support issues though. Your team solves all sorts of problems, and lots of preventative measures. What kind of services you provide for businesses?
- Cybersecurity has become a bigger concern, more than ever. Recently, EVAN released a cybersecurity handbook. Free, correct?
- Explain why the handbook is unique. What are you hoping businesses can learn from your cybersecurity handbook? Any key takeaways?
TODD BOUTTE, CEO at EVAN
Todd Boutte joined EVAN after 15 years of academic and professional experience related to operations and logistics, primarily in privatized housing and higher-education. These experiences drove him to look for a better and more efficient way of completing tasks and achieving goals; EVAN is exactly that for IT support. As the go-to, de facto “tech guy” his whole life, earning his “Master Certification” before there was such a thing, he enjoys combining his lifetime passion for technology with his career interests in operations and project management. Todd was drawn to EVAN’s commitment to maintaining a secure and transparent platform, as well as the priority to educate and inform EVAN’s customers. He now supports these values by overseeing the development of EVAN’s application, web presence, recruitment, screening, and training of EVAN’s IT Professionals.
MARY CRITELLI, President of Strategy and Partnerships at EVAN
Mary Critelli spent 6 years as a management consultant and truly enjoyed helping companies streamline processes and implement new technologies to make their business run better. When the founders told her about their initial ideas for EVAN and the concept of making IT support easier, faster and more affordable for companies – She knew she wanted to be a part of the movement. Mary now works with thought leaders across industries to find proactive solutions to meet their growing IT needs. She also cultivates exclusive, strategic partnerships to help equip EVAN’s customers with other trusted service providers that can address customers’ non-IT needs. She says, “If you have an IT need, I’m your ‘guy’.”
People also listened to this: “Mother of Startups” Sets Her Sights on Data Control, Privacy and Protection