The Travelocity of Cell Phones and Cell Phone Plans
David Payette, Founder of UpPhone, a website that just launched to help people find and compare cell phones, plans and coverage maps from every US carrier joins Enterprise Radio. The new go-to site to help people fix technical issues and navigate the cell phone world with ease.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Payette discuss the following:
- Please tell the listeners what UpPhone.com is and when you decided to create the website.
- Did you feel a website like UpPhone is needed in today’s market? How does this website compare to competitors with similar content? What makes UpPhone different?
- Can you explain to the listeners a little bit about the content and advice UpPhone has to offer? Tell us more about the coverage map.
- How do you stay on top of the breaking news and all the data in the cellular phone industry?
- Tell us more about your YouTube channel and what people can expect from the videos?
- How can readers/visitors stay up to date with UpPhone’s latest announcements and content?
UpPhone creates engaging content and offers expert guidance that makes buying, owning, and fixing cell phones easy and enjoyable for people at all levels.
At the end of the day, our primary goal has always stayed the same: to help regular people find solutions to problems with their technology.
That’s why we created UpPhone. We’ve always helped people fix problems with phones, but we wanted to do more. UpPhone is a resource that helps people navigate the entire cell phone lifecycle. We’ll help you find the perfect phone, show you how to use it, and help you fix it if it breaks.
After all, sometimes the best way to fix a broken cell phone is to get a new phone or a new plan.
People also listened to this: Prepare for the unexpected with Now Sorted