The Leadership Playbook: Aligning Your Organization’s Mission without Fear and Intimidation
Art Johnson, the CEO of Infinity Systems, Inc., a management consulting firm where he helps leaders identify and rectify organizational misalignment joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is “The Art of Alignment: A Data-Driven Approach to Lead Aligned Organizations”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Art Johnson discuss the following:
- You talk about how alignment results in measurable KPI changes. One of the most striking stories is your work with Medtronic and achieving double digit growth in a flat sales environment? Can you tell us more?
- How do organizations judge if they are in alignment?
- You’ve worked for many years, with many different types of organizations. What is one thing unaligned organizations all have in common?
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are hot buzzwords right now. You believe that increasing organizational focus in these areas can yield big results in innovation and effectiveness. Tell me more about that.
- You have 9 pillars of Organizational Alignment, based on your work with organizations. What are those?
Art Johnson is CEO of Infinity Systems, Inc., a management consulting firm where he helps leaders identify and rectify organizational misalignment. Previously, he implemented a strategic plan to improve alignment at Medtronic, the world’s largest medical technology company, enabling it to grow top-line revenue by 13 percent year-over-year in a flat market. His new book is The Art of Alignment: A Data-Driven Approach to Lead Aligned Organizations (Made for Success Publishing, Feb. 16, 2021).