Rich Allen, author of the new book is The Ultimate Business Tune Up: A Simple Yet Powerful Business Model That Will Transform the Lives of Small Business Owners joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rich Allen discuss the following:
- What was the most significant lesson you learned from working with your father?
- How did you come to the idea to use a bike as a metaphor for a business?
- What part of the bike is most important for a business owner to “get right”?
- What is the biggest mistake you see many business owners make?
- What advice would you share with someone who is launching a new business?
Rich Allen helps create businesses with solid foundations, unique marketplace positions, reputable processes, high-performance team, and a visionary leader. Prior to becoming an advisor, Rich was VP HR with Texas Instruments then Division President/COO with Pella Corporation. Rich is a proud Rotarian and serves on several boards. He holds an MS in International Business from the University of Texas and hosts a weekly radio show. His iOS App is titled “Ultimate Business Tune Up.” His new book is The Ultimate Business Tune Up: A Simple Yet Powerful Business Model That Will Transform the Lives of Small Business Owners.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneurial Leadership and Financial Stability in Nonprofit Organizations