Dr. Carolyn Mattocks the CEO & Founder of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc. & author of the new book titled, “Entrepreneurial Leadership and Financial Stability in Nonprofit Organizations” again joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Carolyn Mattocks discuss the following:
- What caused you to write this particular book?
- What is the goal of this book?
- Why is this book valuable to the nonprofit sector?
- How can this book help an individual interested in social entrepreneurship?
- How is the “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc. using this information?
- What value can a seasoned nonprofit professional gain from this book?
Dr. Mattocks is the CEO & Founder of the “I Can Do Anything” Organization, Inc. She is also an Associate Faculty at Ashford University. Dr. Mattocks is a member of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA), Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society, and the Golden Key International Honour Society, and Maryland Nonprofits. She has done presentations related to the nonprofit sector on social entrepreneurship, social enterprises, basics of starting a nonprofit organization, and financial stability. Dr. Mattocks has also authored other books that support the “I Can Do Anything” Organization’s Reading Literacy programs. She currently resides in Joppa, Maryland. If interested in working with a non-profit, you can check nonprofit jobs at ExecSearches.
People also listened to this: The creative power of constructive conflict