Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Erik Wenstone discuss the following:
- When it comes to insurance and specifically insurance for real estate owners, there seems to be a continuous spike in the premium rates along with changes in coverages. Why?
- What is a “hard market” and what does that mean to insurance buyers in your space?
- What is the driving force as you see it behind this “hard market”?
- Where do you specifically see “capacity” shrinking?
- Is the insurance community stepping up to address the many risk factors? Or do you see a reliance on the insureds?
- How is the broker community assisting their real estate clients throughout the country navigate this otherwise difficult landscape?
- Do see push back to this changing landscape?
- Lastly, what does the future hold? Do you see anything that makes you feel this hard market is nearing its end?
Erik Wenstone specializes in the design and placement of overall insurance programs with an emphasis on risk management as a long-term solution to overall risk expenses.
Erik has years of experience in recognizing the unique exposures within his target industries allowing him to partner with his clients in creating an effective plan to minimize or eliminate the risk exposure. He works with clients across the country who partner with CMR maintaining the same risk management philosophy. Erik reviews and places all lines of coverage that he feels are critical to financing the exposure including, but not limited to property, casualty, environmental, professional, cyber and executive risk lines.
Erik has worked in the insurance industry for 20 years joining CMR in 2007 as a Principal and Vice President. He maintains an active role in the growth and vision of the agency ensuring that CMR always remains client centric putting the needs of our clients before our own.
Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/cmr-risk-&-insurance services
People also listened to this: Understanding Branding: Five Reasons Why Your Brand is Your Biggest Asset