The Importance of Understanding Your Customer’s Behaviour Online
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Laps discuss the following:
- Compared to other digital tactics like SEO, Conversion Optimisation isn’t a service you hear about too often. Can you tell us a little bit about what Conversion Optimisation is?
- And what inspired you to get involved in the Conversion Optimisation space?
- Are there any specific tools that your agency uses that our listeners could use on their own websites, or is it important to go through an agency such as yours?
- It sounds like there’s a lot of different data points that you’re analysing. Where do you even begin? How do you go about analysing that much data?
- So once the data is collected and analysed and you’ve got insights, what happens then?
Michael Laps, the Co-Founder and Director of Yoghurt Digital, an Australian-based digital marketing agency. He’s worked in both traditional advertising agencies and digital agencies, looking after household names like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods, QBE Insurance and Converse. His expertise lies in understanding your customer’s online behaviour and using data to design and execute multi-channel digital marketing strategies.