This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Insurance Channel.
- When does a business need commercial auto insurance?
- When does private auto insurance provide adequate coverage?
- What are the risks of using private auto insurance for business driving?
- Is commercial auto insurance expensive?
- How can you save money on company auto insurance?
Tip: If you need commercial insurance and don’t get it, you put your entire company at risk of financial ruin. Look for ways to save and limit drivers to minimize risk and keep your insurance premiums down. You’ll appreciate the value of insurance if you have to file a claim.
Melanie Musson, a published insurance expert, is the fourth generation in her family to work in the insurance industry. Over the past two decades, she has gained in-depth knowledge of state-specific insurance laws and how insurance fits into every person’s life, from budgets to coverage levels. She specializes in autonomous technology, real estate, home security, consumer analyses, investing, digital security, and business finance.
People also listened to this: Why Do We Need A Cybersecurity Mindset?