The Impact of Technology On Higher Education
Debra Siler, CEO and Co-founder at Tower Education Technologies, a global EdTech company that helps colleges and universities of all types and sizes break down barriers to virtualize and globalize higher education joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Debra Siler discuss the following:
- Can you please tell us about yourself and the company you are leading?
- What was the one thing that led you to develop the InspirED platform and who do you see benefiting the most from it?
- What are the challenges that your platform, InspirED, addresses and how is your solution different from others in your space?
- What’s the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on your company, Tower Education Technologies, and also on the EdTech industry as a whole?
- What can we expect to see from Tower in the future?
As the CEO and Co-founder of Tower Education Technologies, Debra Siler is responsible for developing groundbreaking technology that enables education opportunities around the world. Siler has a proven executive management track record and 25 years of leadership experience that began at the United States Department of Education.
Siler is focused on helping institutions and organizations connect, teach, and thrive by building a highly secure, intelligent platform for virtual and on-campus learning. Prior to co-founding Tower Education Technologies, she held diverse technology leadership roles at scientific, regulatory, and financial agencies. In the private sector, she has advised Fortune 500 clients in enriching objectives and key results.
Siler is recognized as a visionary and collaborative leader whose strategic initiatives empower her clients to adapt to rapid changes in market forces. She specializes in global IT vision, business innovation, performance improvement, team mentoring and leadership, and strategic partner relations.
Siler holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She is certified in ITIL 4 and as a Project Management Professional (PMP). She is also a member of the Project Management Institute Metrolina Chapter.
People also listened to this: Choose to Recalibrate Your Energy During the Pandemic