The future of sales and CRM: Interview with Yamini Bhat, CEO and Co-Founder of Vymo
Yamini Bhat, the CEO and Co-Founder of Vymo, a mobile-first service that helps sales teams manage their leads and get more work done joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Yamini Bhat discuss the following:
- Tell us about Vymo—what is Vymo in a nutshell, and what types of customers does it serve?
- What makes Vymo different than solutions, such as SalesForce? Does integrate with SalesForce?
- Why did you create Vymo? Can you tell us a little about the company’s backstory?
- AI, the cloud, and automation are key technologies across many solutions today—how can salespeople better leverage them to improve their lead acquisition?
- What advice can you give to business leaders looking to implement a new CRM across their organization? Adoption of new software—and retention—can be a challenging journey.
Yamini Bhat is the Co-founder and CEO of Vymo, a next generation CRM startup that helps large enterprises like banks and insurers transform their sales productivity. Previously, she served as Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company, where she specialized in Marketing Strategy and Sales & Distribution. Yamini is a recognized thought leader in Digital Transformation and is an alum of BITS Pilani and IIM-Bangalore.
People also listened to this: ICC Group, an innovative full-service engineering firm